News & Politics
Question for...
Add Comment
2. In a December 19th interview in the Russian magazine Kommersant, George Friedman, who is the Founder and CEO of Stratfor, the ‘Shadow CIA’ firm, says of the overthrow of Ukraine’s President Viktor Yanukovych that occurred on February 22nd of 2014: “It really was the most blatant coup in history.”

use google translator on the original link:

NOW IF YOU'RE NOT LAZY, not pushing a biased leaning, nor just content to go along with the mainstream news narrative (sigh) YOU'D HAVE TO WONDER HOW FACTUAL DORE'S INFORMATION IS...

guess what, it turns out factual that CIA did stage that coup in 2014 of the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED (not appointed) but officially voted in by the Ukraine people's then President Yanokovych.

1. US State Department attachée to Ukraine Victoria Nuland has admitted to that in a leaked phone call with the U.S. ambassador in Ukraine. Yanukovych understood the nature of the game the US had planned for Ukraine and didn’t want any problems with Russia and also didn’t want NATO in Ukraine. But the CIA wanted a government that would prefer to trade with the EU over Russia. A government that could be manipulated and used to fight Russia for the U.S. the same way they used Afghanistan in the 80’s
2. In a December 19th interview in the Russian magazine Kommersant, George Friedman, who is the Founder and CEO of Stratfor, the ‘Shadow CIA’ firm, says of the overthrow of Ukraine’s President Viktor Yanukovych that occurred on February 22nd of 2014: “It really was the most blatant coup in history.”

use google translator on the original link:

Google translates it very well. An informative read

Initially i tried to find the confirmation from the original source in English (the Washington Post) but they "deleted" their article :roll so typical.

So i found the original Russian Source instead.
US hypocrisy and the role of Victoria Newland in the Maidan Coup.
THESE PROPAGANDA NEWS OSTRICHES CAN TRY TO MANIPULATE US THAT THEIR POSITION IS BASED ON LOGIC AND THE MOST ACCURATE INFORMATION (THE FACTS)

but the reality is, they're outright dishonest

As, Dore points out, THEY'RE NOT EVEN TRYING TO INVESTIGATE THE SITUATION because they already know the regime they're supporting ARE GUILTY
btw, OSTRICHES, the alleged annexation in Crimea was NOT ANNEXATION it was an ACCESSION that Putin signed:

The spokesman recalled that the peninsula reunited with Russia in compliance with all norms of international law

"It is indeed impossible to recognize the annexation of Crimea, and nobody is talking about the annexation of Crimea, because it never happened," Peskov said, underscoring that "what happened was reunification of Crimea and Russia, in rather strict compliance with all norms of international law."
No need to recognize ‘annexation of Crimea’ as no annexation took place — Kremlin
Yet, the same people in the sources that g0ad linked lol is the same people who invent 24 7 propaganda news, like CRIMEA being ANNEXED :k

and claiming that Putin wants to expand his territory :k

When he's really just wanting to create a peaceful trade deal to keep his borders safe and to expand his economic interests !

THE WEST DON'T WANT THAT, BECAUSE THEY WANT TO "CONTROL" THE WORLD AND ITS ECONOMY
THESE SAME MANIPULATIVE EVIL OSTRICHES LIKE TO SAY THAT THIS IS ALL RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA

so then why don't you look up the facts yourself? :?

THE DETAILS ARE THERE, GO LOOK UP THE FACTS FOR YOURSELF, IT'S NOT RUSSIA PROPAGANDA, these are LITERAL FACTS
So republicans support Russia, China, Iran, and NK...

It's not surprising they want an authoritarian wannabe dictator to run this country 🤔
Please list republicans who support NK, China and Russia. Here on moco and elsewhere, ir shut the fuck up.
Aw, did you get a bit triggered you Iran supporter? 🤣
Show proof that I support Iran.
Yeah why not be pro-China because America is threatening them too.
3/25/23
Name 3 that do.
I'll wait.
3/25/23
So America wasn't terrible to the world before 2001? Srsly? I suggest you read a few history books.
leftists and fence sitters wont admit that they miss trump
The only reason Hitler is vilified is because he gave "them folks" that work.
3/25/23
Trump will kiss any dictators arse.

Hopefully this orange monkey will be arrested before the end of the month.
6/9/23
So question: why was all that information added to the beginning of my thread? I mean I don't disagree with most of it, but its weird it was added to the thread like a disclaimer. 😂
that's a hell of a psa they added there.
Submit Expand GIF