News & Politics
Question for...
Add Comment
3/18/23
Good Lord, this is telling. And it comes from Democracy Now.

https://youtu.be/YOIImatqRVw

Here's The Intercept.

https://youtu.be/WUjOeXy0KNM
I see Israel protecting Zelensky with some sort of false flag attack that they're going to blame on Iran.🤔
Ukraine needs to be assisted, but the timing really really sucks.

Besides throw money at them there is nothing Biden is gonna be able to do. He was never that smart to begin with, now any honest person. can see he is in serious cognitive decline.
Putin is giving Ukraine the assistance it deserves.
there is no excuse for killing innocent ppl. there is nothing good about putin whether or not anyone believes ukraine deserves something.
3/19/23
Thank you. I'm glad to see someone is still dealing in logic.
thats always been the case. i dont know who has ever supported killing innocent ppl. thats why i was questioning who you were attacking with this topic.
but if you agree with this comment then you should also agree with my comment on failed leadership being the cause of this.
3/19/23
Is Biden a shitty leader? Absolutely. He's a fucking vegetable that sits there mumbling like a retard. But no amount of bad leadership made Putin a piece if shit. He owns that.
You don't vote in Russia.what are your instrests in Russia really. Oh yeah you are the ones who believes in dividing Russia into three parts. Yeah I believe you are the ones who don't believe that Siberia belongs to Russia. Ukraine has been destroyed with half of it's people gone because of the war. The only people who are a piece of shit is you and your Ukrainian supporters. Or Zelensky.
sure biden is a vegetable. thats a given. the euro sissies are also useless time and time again. my point is that is the problem. evil can flourish when others allow it to happen and thats the real problem. thats failed leadership that we can control. we cant control putin or china but we can control what we do either being preventive or reactive. we failed which is why ukraine continues to be a mess.
3/19/23
Hey, i wanted this war over on day 1.
A year later and y'all want to keep it going. Is what it is i guess.
3/19/23
And like Trump says, it wouldn't have even started if he were still President. The fact is, Biden and his NATO partners started this war, but Putin.
3/19/23
*Putin voice*
Look at what NATO made me do, they forced me to invade Ukraine and kill thousands of people! 😭😭

Srsly? GTFOH
Damn right you moron. Zelensky being elected by the people was just a front. Why didn't Zelensky try to break up the Azov battalions, and other extreme right wing factions in the Ukraine Military if Ukrainian democracy is so good? The U.S. was trying to send nukes to the border with Ukraine and Russia and Putin like any reasonable leader responded before it was too late.
3/19/23
It's over 100 thousand now. Thank you for your support.
3/19/23
Remember when Biden blew up some kids and tried to tell the American public that they were terrorists? Good times
3/19/23
Remember when every American president since WWII has done something similar, or far worse?
If that's the way you believe then why are you supporting a corrupt regime in Ukraine.
Im mean yeah I know they lie their asses off, but don't remember that one...
3/19/23
Dang, this one was kinda hard to forget. I tend to remember when they lie right to our faces.
oh yeah during the withdrawal... gotcha. Thats happens quite a bit though. More then one might think anyways. I can think of higher profile lies then that one. That football player who became a ranger, and was killed by friendly fire comes to mind.
3/19/23
Remember that time Biden successfully negotiated with the Russians his safety while visiting Zelenskyy? Good times
who is killing innocent people?

Putin didn't enter Ukraine to kill "innocent" people, what a total hogwash

I can't believe that g0d expects us to believe this

And how he expects us to believe that Russia doesn't have a right to protect its interests so that makes Putin a bad leader

GTFOH

what kind of simpleminded shit is that
I meam what kind of retarded headline is "the use of China's ammunition in Ukraine is confirmed by blah blah:"?

what about all the American and Westernized weapons used by Ukraine?
SO WHAT IF THEY'RE ALLIED WITH CHINA, THAT DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY MAKE PUTIN A BAD PERSON
look at the two idiot sources that g0d began his topic with, they're nothing but fake news rubbish

posting news from the people who spread propaganda and persecute innocent people like Trump all day long, all year round

REALLY, IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL sound 'LOGIC'?

expecting us to accept this LYING SIDE'S PERSPECTIVE on Putin, Russia and China?

SMFH
how is it that g0d is able to IGNORE ALL THE SOURCES that gives us the ACTUAL HISTORY of why Putin entered Ukraine with this Military Operation and instead PREFER TO refer to Putin as a bad person?

YOU SEE g0d is pushing an agenda, not the facts

just look at the stupid sources he links

that tells you all about HOW g0d LOVES a biased perspective and NOT the actual facts
I MEAN REALLY, LOOK AT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE HIS SOURCES !

THEY'RE THE SAME BASTARDS WHO GIVES US FAKE NEWS ALL DAY LONG, ALL YEAR ROUND !

wise the hell up already
AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PRETENDING THAT THE U.S. DOESN'T HAVE A HISTORY OF RAIDING OTHER PEOPLES LANDS AND CHANGING OTHER NATION'S LEADERS SO THAT THEY CAN GET MORE ACCESS TO THAT NATION'S RESOURCES?

why the fuck are you expecting us to take the VERY SAME SOURCE those articles are quoting as a TRUSTWORTHY SOURCE, when they're the same same people who ORGANIZE these international coups and raid people's lands?, and lie to us (around the globe) 24 / 7?

truly, there is something mentally wrong with you that you would think that your perspective is RATIONAL lol when it's really just you being BIASED (PICKING FROM A BIASED SOURCE) because you hate Trump and thus, will find ways to hate Putin as well.
foxx news and the japanese news sources are getting their information by those who plaster us with fake news all day long, all year round, persecuting innocent people like Trump

IF YOU WANT TO BE CONSISTENT, then you ought to be questioning just HOW FACTUAL their perspective is about Putin, about the whole situation

OR DO YOU JUST PREFER certain angles, because you're too lazy to check for yourselves?
Submit Expand GIF